Register to Vote: In order to Register to vote, you must:
• be a United States citizen;
• be 18 years old by December 31 of the year in which you file this form
(note: you must be 18 years old by the date of the general, primary or other election
in which you want to vote);
• live at your present address at least 30 days before an election;
• not be in jail or on parole for a felony conviction and;
• not claim the right to vote elsewhere.
How and Where to Register to Vote
• You can register in person at Suffolk County Board of Elections
or at any New York State Agency-Based voter registration center.
• You can call at 631-852-4554 to request a voter application.
• You can download a PDF version of the New York State Voter Registration Form. Read More>>
Welcome to Official Website of IALI
In it are clear signs, the standing place of Ibrahim, and whoever enters it shall e secure, and pilgrimage to the House is incumbent upon men for the sake of Allah, (upon) every one who is able to undertake the journey to it; and whoever disbelieves, then surely Allah is Self-sufficient, above any need of the worlds. Al-e-Imran 3:97
Welcome to the website of Islamic Association of Long Island, The first Masjid in Suffolk County, registered with New York state in 1974. The IALI is located in the eastern part of long Island, NY about 65 miles east of New York city. The masjid offers 5 time daily prayers and Namaz-e-Jummaa, Iqra Saturday Islamic School, Sunday School, Summer School, Marriage Services, Funeral Services, Quranic and Arabic Teachings and more.